Chevron iconIt signifies an expandable part or menu, or infrequently previous / next navigation choices.HOMEPAGE
- The 24-12 months-outdated singer-songwriter and rapper Doja Cat mentioned in a latest interview with UK-based radio station Capital XTRA that she had tested positive for the coronavirus.
- “I bought COVID. truthfully, I don’t know how this happens, but i guess I ordered something off of Postmates, and that i do not know how I acquired it, however I got it,” Doja Cat stated, adding that she had a “four-day symptom freakout” and is now ok.
- The artist, who lives in LA, confronted criticism for downplaying the virus all the way through an Instagram live session in March.
- “i am gonna get corona after which i’m gonna get a Corona,” Doja Cat prior to now stated to her Instagram followers. “You simply take some Mucinex and drink water and tea and sleep — that’s all you gotta do.”
- discuss with Insider’s homepage for extra tales.
Doja Cat is most recognized for her music which is taken over TikTok — particularly her Billboard No. 1 single “Say So,” that includes Nicki Minaj.
examined is a reside album by means of punk rock band dangerous religion. It used to be recorded in the USA, Canada, Germany, Estonia, Denmark, Italy and Austria, in 1996, and released in 1997. it’s dangerous faith’s 2d live album. as a substitute of the usage of crowd microphones and mobile studios like most are living albums, the band tapped the inputs, for a consequence that portrays unhealthy faith’s reside sound without crowd noise. It additionally contains three new songs; “Dream of solidarity,” “it’s Reciprocal,” and the title track.
Doja Cat tested sure for coronavirus after evaluating it to the flu …
sure is a property of positivity and could consult with:
The 24-yr-old singer-songwriter and rapper, whose full name is Amalaratna “Amala” Zandile Dlamini, faced backlash in March after website hosting an Instagram reside session the place she when compared COVID-19 to the flu and reputedly shamed people who had been taking precautions in opposition to the virus.
“i’m gonna get corona and then i am gonna get a Corona, lead to i do not give a f— about corona, b—-,” Doja Cat advised her Instagram followers.
Doja Cat tested positive for coronavirus after comparing it to the flu …
“it can be a flu,” Doja Cat continued. “You just take some Mucinex and drink water and tea and sleep — that is all you gotta do. Y’all are so frightened of some rattling corona. Y’all are so fearful of corona that I need a Corona.”
Doja Cat, who lives in la, advised UK-based radio station Capital XTRA in an interview printed Saturday that she did, in reality, get the coronavirus.
“I bought COVID,” Doja Cat advised Capital XTRA. “honestly, I do not know how this occurs but i suppose I ordered one thing off of Postmates, and that i have no idea how I obtained it but I obtained it.”
She didn’t specify when precisely she examined certain, but she mentioned that she experienced signs and has since recovered.
“i am adequate now. It was once a four-day symptom freakout, however i am effective now,” she said.
Doja Cat has additionally been met with criticism for old lyrics and social-media posts of hers that resurfaced round may, which some Twitter users stated were homophobic and had ties to racism.
The pop big name has due to the fact apologized for her resurfaced posts.
Do you’ve a personal experience with the coronavirus you’ll like to share? Or a tip on how your city or neighborhood is dealing with the pandemic? Please electronic mail [email protected] and inform us your story.